Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Candid photography

 "looking for a friend" This picture was taken in Manti Utah at the LDS temple. I really liked the angle, looking from the side walk. I also really liked the red sun flare, it brings the audience to the red spot over to the subject's head to the left corner where the sun is. A nice triangle bringing balance.
 "picky eater" Taken in manti Ut at my house. I liked this picture because it shows his personality. The black and white helps with focusing on the subject and the dishwasher helps with the depth of the photo; it also has leading lines. 
"Cunning Plan" Manti Utah I really liked the moment I caught this expression at. You can almost see him thinking through stealing that LEGO. He's trying to act like he isn't doing a thing, in reality he is doing and thinking about everything else. 
                                                                      ---Other---
 "brotherly love" I liked this one because it shows an every day situation. One of my brothers threatening the other... and then there's rock just sitting calmly, thinking.

No comments: