Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Midterm Best Picture EVER!

 "my kind of selfie" I took this photo at my house using a timer on my camera. It was pretty hard to get the right angle, took a couple of epic fails. Anyways I like this picture because it uses rot's and the skin tine is pretty even. The black and white gives it a clean look.
 "sanpete Beauty" took in Manti UT. I really liked this picture because it uses the rot's and has contrasting color. I put a slight yellow, red and green filter which brightened the photo and made it look more vintage. And then I brought out the red/orange in the tractor.
"beginning of spring" Took in Mt. pleasant UT. I liked this picture because of the contrast between the mountains, sky and fields. the foreground also gives the picture depth. I put a slight yellow and red filter on this picture and cleaned up the backround a bit. There were turkey sheds, they didn't look that great.

No comments: