Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Portraits and Landscapes

 These are my portrait photo's
 "The consultant" I like this photo because the wall behind him is light on the dark side of his face and dark on his lighter side. It gives the photo contrast and makes the subject pop out.
 "when I grow up" This photo captures my little brothers personality. It makes you wonder what he is thinking, doing and what he usually acts like.
"through the lens" I really like this photo because of the contrast and the min. amount of shadows on his face! Although taking pictures of a person with glasses is difficult! I used gimp to get rid of a horrid reflection. 
 "abandoned house" taken in mt. pleasant UT I like this landscape because it has a mysterious feeling to it, you feel as though you're looking at something more than what you see.
 "cattle country" Taken in Elmo UT I really liked the sky, because it adds depth and the rusty bucket and the contrast with the white thing and sand.
"forgotten house" Taken in Gunnison UT I really liked the subject in this photo, there is a weird shadow but it kind of gives more to the photo. like framing would give, but it is just a shadow. 
--Other--


No comments: