Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Experiments in lighting

This picture is called, "Afternoon lighting" I took this from my backyard. I took this around 3:30-4:00 p.m.  the sun was high but not directly above. 


This pic. is called, "a snowy trail" I took this at about 7 pm the sun was setting. 
This picture is called, "serene sunrise" I took this picture at about 7:50 am the sun was just coming up and lighting the tips of the mountains.

This photo is call, "Boy's don't smile!" I did this for my bad lighting photo, the shadows are really harsh and the light is really bright. I took this in my house.

This photo is called, "little brothers" This picture is for my good lighting photo there aren't super harsh shadows and for the most part his skin looks smooth. there isn't anything distracting in the back round, either.

I just wanted to put this up just for fun, I tried to replicate a photo I saw and it sort of worked pretty well!

No comments: