Monday, April 1, 2013

Candid Photography

"A colorful dream" This photo shows Candid because by brother isn't really noticing the camera, and I caught him doing things he normally does. He goes out by himself in our backyard and just talks to himself. I did selective coloring because I wanted to single him and the umbrella out, and take distractions away. This was taken in my backyard.

"Easter walk" I took this photo when Rocky wasn't fully aware he was having a picture taken of him, he was talking and playing in the weeds. Using the ROT's helped this picture, I don't know how but it did.

"unnoticed" This photo is of someone trying to get their umbrella put away before it breaks... It broke anyway, but I really like how in this photo she is doing something. This was taken in my backyard. 

No comments: