Monday, April 22, 2013

Simply Majestic Final


For my final I decided to take 10 landscape pictures something that they all share in common are the beautiful mountains of Utah. I've decided to capture how beautiful something we take for granted is! My collection is called,"Simply Majestic"




"Blue Skies" was taken in Manti UT. It was a beautiful cloudy day and this was one picture that I loved. 

"glimmer of light" was taken in Salt Lake Utah the mountains here are different than the ones near where I live. It was a bit hard to get a picture of the mountains and not with anything else.

"April Showers" was taken in Moroni UT I love this picture because there are dark clouds and then a patch of light. 

"Far off land" was taken in Salt Lake Utah I was up there for a clogging competition and as I was walking outside I saw this really pretty mountain, after I took the picture I noticed the framing of the tree branches. It made it have a far away feel.

"The break in the storm" was taken in Provo UT I love how where there are no clouds the mountain is a warmer shade of light, and the color of the sky is unique.

"Spring in Utah" This was taken just outside of Fountain Green Utah I loved this picture because it captures the green grass yet the mountains aren't completely through with winter. 

" The end of the rainbow" This was taken in Chester Utah Although the mountains are covered by the fog the rainbow draws you to the hidden mountain. 

"Alfalfa crops and country air" This was taken near Payson Utah .This photo was a stunning view I loved how many layers there were that created the depth. 

"Train" This was taken somewhere near Provo. So this photo isn't completely of a mountain but I loved this picture,  the yellow train contrasted with everything else. 

"beginnings of spring" This was taken in Manti UT I took this picture and loved the antique feel of the photo, I made it sharper and altered the color. I love how it looks so quiet and peaceful.
It has been an amazing semester with an amazing teacher, Thanks Mrs. Allred!

No comments: