Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Patterns and Backround focusing on Macro photography

 This photo is called, "man in the moon" the time of day I took it was about 6pm it was a really pretty  pink sunset and this is the picture I got! I really like it because of the detail, and the clean black backround. this was taken in Manti UT
 "solid water" was taken again in Manti UT this is of a couple of icicles. This is a broken pattern and kind of follows the RoT's. I made it b and w because it was easier to see the contrast and the pattern.
 "Frozen illusion" This looks like a stream but it is really a piece of ice on top of snow that has been melted and frozen over again. I really like how you can see the texture and it is out of focus and then in focus and at last out of focus again.

 "Painting the Roses Red" this is a picture of a watercolor painting I was painting, it is a drop of paint spreading. I thought it was a cool idea but it didn't turn out like it did in my mind, so I'm going to keep on trying.
"the result" I really liked this picture because it shows leading lines, patterns and color. the flower kind of looks weird because it isn't finished, after I finished it it looked a lot better.
                                                             ---OTHER---


No comments: