Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Finding Simple Beauty--FINAL

I want to portray a message of beauty in anything from store bought flowers to backyard weeds, everything has beauty. I wanted to have my theme be fine art nature photography just because I love looking at fine art nature photo's, they are natural but also have an artistic element. Some problems I came across were light issues, and finding different ways and perspectives of taking pictures of the subject. In all the photo's I did some color manipulations and sharpening the photo. I also was having fun pasting a logo on these pictures!
Enjoy =-D

                                                "beauty in detail" This is a black and white of the photo below but I loved this black and white because of the depth and the interest.
                                        "pink and yellow" I loved these colors, they added depth and focus to the photo.
                                          "illuminated by the light" I loved the lighting there is some overexposure and underexposure but I think they cancel each other out.It also follows the ROT's
                                          "orchard Grass" This photo is quite simple but I loved the color, detail and the lighting in this photo.
                                          "jungle" I liked this one because my brother actually thought I stole someone's photo and it looks like it was taken in a jungle or something! over all I think it's a very good macro :)
                                          "Lilac" I love lilac's and thought this turned out well.
                                           "Fern" I recently got some flowers and this fern was in the vase, I took a lot of different pictures with different angles and composition before I got what I wanted. I loved the haze around the edges which I didn't get through photo manipulation!
                                           "shades of orange" This photo my mom thought I had gotten from off of my desktop photo's that they already set on the computer. I loved the detail and the light but even though there is white on the petals you can still see the lovely colors.
                                           "crooked lens" I didn't like this photo as much because it isn't in focus, as much as I would have liked but I thought it was an interesting perspective.
                                          "little group of weeds" This is my favorite I loved the light from the sun and the colors of the weeds. I also really like how you can see the crate that the weeds are growing out of.
                                          "Fox tails" I liked the interest of this photo because these weeds were like two inches tall and were kind of challenging to capture. It looks a bit too sharp and grainy but it was raining slightly. 

No comments: