Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Nature&Unity

 http://youtu.be/utHRwPYtkwE The other day my family and I went up to the mountains on an outing for the day. This song reminds me of the mountains, and is quite inspirational. It makes me happy!
On that outing I noticed that in nature there really were no weeds, all of the plants worked together, resulting in a breathtaking meadow, or a forest. If You want to go quickly go alone, if you want to go far go together. These are the pictures I took up there... except for the last picture. I just  had to put that up, my brother bought a hedgehog. 
 "Never forget where you've been. Never lose sight of where you're going. And never take for granted the people who travel the journey with you." -Susan Gale-   
"sing like no one's listening"

"back in time"

"A fairies tale" This is my personal favorite!

"Thistle" 

"His journey"

"Sanneke Tiggywinckle"

No comments: