Monday, August 10, 2015

Self Confidence

I LOVED this TED talk. 
And if you have a couple of minutes you should watch it. =)

Self confidence is something we are all born with, but the world around us, people around us tear us down. 
We gradually lose self confidence, we lose sight in what we are able to do...
 especially if we don't practice.

"We all have negative self talk. There are enough people who tell us we cannot accomplish what we want, we need to stop the negative movie that's playing, the one telling us how life is supposed to be."

"More importantly we need to build up those people around us...catch them when their doing something well. By building others self confidence we regain ours."

No one will believe in you unless you believe in you.

Here's to the crazy ones, the dreamers, the artists, the writers of the world; 
not everyone is going to be a prima ballerina by the age of 17, 
or is going to be able to get a 36 on the ACT. 
No person is going to be that perfect cookie-cutter human being. 
We are ALL meant to be different...we are ALL supposed to SHINE!

So when you're beating up on yourself, telling yourself how you should be this, or you should do that remember one thing...
"I am the captain of my ship and the master of my fate."
"I am alive. I am unique. I am spectacular! Because I am me."

My friends, keep on living your own unique lives. 
Choose to be HAPPY
Live Life on Purpose
&
Keep being YOU!

Love,



No comments: