Saturday, December 3, 2016

Where there's Pain, there's Power!

I love this Mormon Message, it is so powerful. This reminds me of a video I was watching earlier today. Here's the link: https://youtu.be/y4KKDNScIjM 
These are my thoughts from both of the videos.
Life can be tough!
It's so easy to get into a rut, and it requires effort to do even tiny things. 
Growth is uncomfortable. 
A lot of the time we want to feel sorry for ourselves, that is a dangerous place to be in. 
Be a, what you see is what you get kind of person; be truly AUTHENTIC!
Authenticity is not something you're born with...you have to EARN IT. 
You and I, we have the have the power to shape our character and personality into who we want to become. The more we persist in doing something the easier it becomes for us... We then have that ability to do whatever we want!
Be an optimist!
But, you have to earn that optimism. 
You have to work for the qualities that you want in your life. 
Never stop shaping your life. 
Don't ever be content...there's a better life! 
CHOOSE excitement...when challenges come your way decide to face them head on, and say, "I'm ready...I am going to grow. and I'm ready to learn."
It's ALL in the mindset. You can shape your life just like you can shape your muscles, and your body. You can shape your habits. 
Very often where the pain is that is where the POWER is. 
All you have to do is decide. 
Yes, life is hard, it's tough, but choose to say, "I'm going to go after it anyway." 
I can have more, I deserve more...you can have and become whatever you want to become
The choice is YOURS. 
It is not going to be easy, but MAN is it worth it!
as you persist in being consistent, doing the things that you want to do, and gaining the habits that you want to have drive your life ...you can create a beautiful, meaningful life.
No excuses.
Just because it's difficult ...give us no out. 
Never say, "well...that's just the way I am."
You can reshape your life, your personality...any part of your life. 
You have the power to shape your entire life into GREATNESS.
decide to be REALLY happy, to have really great relationships, decide today!
Begin filling your mind, your soul, your spirit with inspiration, optimism, motivation.
FILL your life with GOOD things!
SEEK good things. 
REACH UP!
EARN your life
Live your life on purpose
Clearly identify with who you want to become, and start today!
I believe in YOU!

No comments: