Monday, February 25, 2013

Best pictures ever! Midterm

This photo is called, "At the end of the day" I took this at Snow College in Ephraim, UT. This picture has color, asymmetry and leading lines. I really like this picture because there seems to be an emptiness about it, the birds are positioned in a way that they look lonely and the black and white gives an empty feeling.

This photo is called, "A flocked landscape" It was taken in Manti. This photo shows, Rule of thirds, and leading lines. I really like how this turned out the sun shining through the tree made the ice covered tree look like it was glowing. and the sun is right in the rule of thirds spot. 

"Ice crystals" was taken through my family's car windshield. This picture has, I think a good perspective, and colors. I really like the way the viewer is seeing the crystals it's almost like you're able to touch them. 

This picture I really loved and just wanted to put up for fun. I took this and after sharpening the image you could see all these delicate beautiful lines, I just fell in love. The color in the backround are also dainty it gives it a soft feeling. I call it, "Natures design"



This picture I just had to put in, I was practicing framing with nature. I call it, "Creation" but I loved this because of how the colors contrast and the fact that I managed to frame something without an actual frame. This photo is just for fun. 

No comments: