Monday, March 25, 2013

Still Life and Movement



This picture is called, "Passing life by" I chose this photo for my picture showing movement, there was a barbed wire fence down at the bottom and it's blurred. I took this picture driving down our highway between Manti and Ephraim.

This is called, "Vintage Love" I didn't know what to do for my still life so I just used my 1950's purse and gloves. I used one lamp behind, and I love how this lighting made the purse look. I took this in my house.

This picture is called, "King of the road" I am not sure whether I should use this picture for my still movement, or not.  But I took this down my road.

This picture is called, "Facing the wind" This is my other option for still movement, I like this one because I caught her licking her nose while her tongue was in mid-lick ;)

No comments: