Thursday, October 2, 2014

Shine!

Over the past week I've gotten to take these lovely ladies senior pictures!  





















 They are gorgeous, right?
They aren't gorgeous because they're models, or on some magazine. This kind of beauty comes from within. 
 Not only are they beautiful but they SHINE!
I've concluded that the reason why I love photographing people is because of the beauty that radiates from within! This can also be described as the light of Christ. The light of Christ is available to all. The Light of Christ is "...given to every man that cometh into the world..." it is the divine energy, power, or influence that proceeds from God through Christ and gives life and light to all things. The Light of Christ influences people for good. The light of Christ is “the light which is in all things, which giveth life to all things..."
I love people. I love seeing each person's individual and unique light. 
Most of all I love sharing the gospel of Jesus Christ with others, I love being able to see the light of Christ brighten and bring hope to even the darkest day. 
That is what makes me happy!




No comments: