Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Unfolding Beauty!

I was sitting in math, listening to music and this song came on. Give it a listen, it truly is beautiful.
 As the time passed my mind began to think, and the spirit was able to teach me something! It was so beautiful that I wrote down my thoughts in my math book!!!


I learned in that moment that life is like a beautiful song. 
In every song there is an array of different notes in order to create a spectacular piece of music. Music always reminds me of being the artwork of the heart. 
In a song there are many sharps and flats ... without every variation of notes the song would be monotone, very few would want to listen to it, and it would not convey the feeling that it was created for to its audience. 
Just like in life there are many ups and downs ... without trials, and turning points life would have no point; there would be no greater purpose, and we could not gain the knowledge and experience we need to be molded into the Sons and Daughters we were created by our Heavenly Father to become!
Our Father is rooting for us, He loves us something fierce, and he truly does want each of us back home! 
He reminds me, something beautiful is unfolding from the trials and the hard times...Trust me!
My friends, Life is beautiful...through the good times, and the bad.
It is beautiful because our Savior, Jesus Christ gave His life so that we could ALL return back to our Father in Heaven!!!
That is the glorious news of the gospel!

Keep being YOU
&
NEVER lose your SMILE!!!

No comments: