Wednesday, September 20, 2017

h a p p i n e s s --24 hours a day

To be completely honest with you... It's painful when the Lord humbles us; it hurts my pride the most ... but I have learned that when some humbling takes place, our learning quickens, our capacity to understand increases, and our light becomes brighter!!!
I am grateful for the growth that the Lord KNOWS I need so desperately. I am weak, and I have many, many flaws... but with the Lord weak things can become strong, proud things can become humbled, and broken things can be put back together in a new and more beautiful way than ever before!!! 

I love, love, LOVE the last underlined part, there most certainly IS opposition in  e v e r y t h i n g !
Nobody is ever happy, or should ever be happy 24 hours a day...that defeats the whole point of the time we have here on this earth to learn, grow, and become.
( by the way, this talk comes from the September 2017 Ensign found here: https://www.lds.org/ensign/2017/09?lang=eng the one given by Elder Holland, here: https://www.lds.org/ensign/2017/09/the-gospel-path-to-happiness?lang=eng )
It is a beautiful talk!
9-17-17 John and I were able to a fireside with President Russell M. Nelson and Sister Nelson, his wife. Attending this helped me realize again that the Lord IS aware of our lives, he does care deeply about your struggles and he is anxiously waiting to engage in your life...you just simply have to practice being an agent and reaching out to Him for help, support, and guidence. 
I learned so much yesterday!!! To be completely honest with you... It's painful when the Lord humbles us; it hurts my pride the most :p but our learning quicken, our capacity to understand, and our light increase SO much more!!! I am grateful for the growth that the Lord KNOWS I need so desperately. 
I am weak, and I have many flaws... but with the Lord weak things can become strong, chastened things can become humbled, and broken things can be put back together in a new and more beautiful way than ever before!!! #loganinstitute #ldssa #sunday #sabbathday #russellmnelson #inspiring #withmybestfriend #happiness #lovingheavenlyfather #reasonstoSMILE #hemakesmyhearthappy #heputsasmileonmyface #sisterwendynelson #growth #knowledge #understanding #LIGHT
Last, I know for a fact that we have a loving Heavenly Father who loves his children SO very much. He wants you to be HAPPY...He wants you to live life on purpose...He wants you to have JOY!!!
He placed people on your path...in your story for a reason.
People NEED people!
I am very blessed to have the people that mean the WORLD to me in my life...they always seem to put a SMILE on my face!
--
Keep being YOU!
Never lose your SMILE...it is  b e a u t i f u l !
and
YOU are loved... so
be HAPPY!

No comments: